1. I would suggest that a ride on the Star Ferry throughout the harbour is one thing to undoubtedly expertise. It is wonderful to see the individuals who have made a life on the harbour fishing and present in the middle of the city. There may be additionally an unimaginable floating restaurant on the harbour where you’ll be able to expertise great culinary delights.
2. Taking the tram to the highest of Victoria Peak can be one thing to expertise in case you have made the trouble to go all the way in which to Hong Kong.
The pollution is something to expertise in itself and going to the peak would finest be done earlier than it will get too unhealthy if you happen to wish to see the sights. Often though even when the view is dangerous, there are a couple of lads who will take your image and superimpose it on a picture of what you’ll have seen on a transparent day – quite fun !
3. Ocean Park is a full-blown amusement park. There’s a common Dragon Roller Coaster, Ferris wheel and different white knuckle rides. There is a marine park with a Shark Aquarium that will interest the youthful visitors to Hong Kong.
You will also see a standard Chinese language style village where road fairs add exciting color to the entire atmosphere.
4. Wong Tai Sin is probably the most well-known and temple in the city and is also the busiest. The temple is a stunning example of a traditional Chinese temple. What stood out to me after I visited was the temple was the clouds of smoke and the extreme smell from the incense sticks that the guests were burning. The Chinese believe that by burning these sticks that they are going to have good fortune. It’s a free to visit the temple (donations are welcome).
5. Yuen Po Street Chicken Market. There are tons of of unique birds in equally exotic cages as buying a bird seems to be a business matter in Hong Kong. People spend hours with these birds and I was knowledgeable that prospects will only buy a hen if the bird chooses them. It’s thought of to be unhealthy luck to buy a hen that’s not completely happy as the birds happiness is of utmost significance to Hong Kongians.
6. In case you are a shopaholic then a visit Stanley Market is a must. You will be able to pick up bargains for a fraction of the price the are offered for in town. This can be a goo time to say not to buy something from a shop in the main city that does not have a reputation / board of the store front. Shopkeepers in these outlets might nicely take your money and inform you that they do not have the goods in stock. They then take your lodge particulars and promise to convey the objects that you’ve got paid for to your hotel and guess what? They don’t.
Repulse Bay is the most well-known seashore in Hong Kong, apparently so named because the British military had seen off some pirates in olden instances! It is a well-liked destination for the Chinese individuals and may turn out to be so packed that there isn’t a room to sit down!
November is the best time to go if you want to keep away from the push and the temperature is still a comfortably heat 70 degrees.